Labor Day Weekend Celebration, Friday to Monday, September 4 – 7, 2020
Do we need to say more? Come enjoy this holiday weekend with your friends!!! This is your chance to get away and enjoy life to the fullest. Come enjoy nature and each other at Two Creeks Campground, a 100 acre, totally secluded, clothing-optional campground/lifestyle friendly community just north of Minneapolis/St. Paul, near Sandstone, Minnesota.
At this community you’ll be able to be yourself! Feel free to shed your clothes, along with the stress of life; feel free to express yourself in a very peaceful setting. After all, there are absolutely no kids here. Everyone in attendance is an adult, successful in life, and enjoys the freedom that this soiree has to offer.
If you can’t camp for the weekend, just come up for the dance and socializing and camaraderie. You entrance fee is good all day/night long (see the reservation form for details).
- Attend a dance each night
- Play Volley Ball, Pickle Ball, Bean Bag Toss and numerous other games
- Canoe/Boat and/or fish the creek, local lakes and rivers
- ATV on the local trails
- Parade around in your golf cart
- Be naked all day
- Party all day and all night long (if that’s your desire)
- Lay around and sun all day (if that’s your desire)
- Meet long time friends and make new ones
- Bring a dish to share at the Potluck on Saturday night
- Do what free spirited souls do best!!!
Attendance is $40 per single/couple per day; come for one, two, three or more days.
We also rent fully equipped camping trailers (“cabins on wheels”), all setup with water, sewer, electric, 2 pillows, sheets, blanket, utensils, pots, pan, and air conditioning, all ready for you to use, cabins with microwave, air conditioner, refrigerator and queen size bed or if you prefer, tents are also available to rent. See the reservation form for details.
So come on out, get invigorated at your weekend “cabin” in the north woods. To register, please click here.