Lazee Daze Weekend at Two Creeks, Friday to Sunday, June 1 – 3
You’ve worked hard; you’re exhausted; you want to relax with adults; you don’t want any children around; you want to tell adult jokes; you want to be around fun people; you may go out to dinner, or just stay in and grill; you may go fishing or lay around clothed or naked all day. This is a good time to come up and meet many of the residents of Two Creeks Campground in a relaxed, casual atmosphere.
Well, come on out to Two Creeks, Minnesota’s clothing optional, swinger, gay, lesbian and GLBT friendly campground and enjoy a Lazee Daze Weekend. It’s your chance to do whatever you want to do, without any commitment to do anything.
During these Lazee Daze weekend retreats, there is nothing planned. It’s your “cabin” in the north woods to be with like-minded people or just be alone. Come on up and let the weekend happen. If the mood hits, go bar hopping, four wheeling, or if you like, just go hike the trails at either the Nemadji or St. Croix State Forests.
Don’t feel like leaving? Then enjoy the 100 secluded acres, the two creeks on the property, and the abundance of wildlife (and we are not just talking about the people)! Whatever you feel like doing, do it! It’s your choice to enjoy your Lazee Daze at Two Creeks.
Entrance and camping fees are as little as $35 per couple/per person per day.
Electric Hookup: Additional $15 per day
Electric and Water Hookup: Additional $20 per day
Electric, Water and Sewer Hookup: Additional $25 per day
These rates are discounted to PAID members of AttractionUSA.com, Club H/MPC, FE, LL, SV, SDC, CND, gay/lesbian/GLBT community and SLS. If you’re not a PAID member of any of these organizations, you have the opportunity to become a member. Please see the reservation form for details.
Don’t have a tent or trailer? We also rent fully equipped camping trailers (“cabins on wheels”), all setup with water, sewer, electric, 2 pillows, sheets, blanket, utensils, pots, pan, and air conditioning, all ready for you to use; 10′ X 10′ or 12′ X 12′ cabins with microwave, air conditioner, refrigerator and queen size bed and if you prefer, tents are also available to rent (we’ll even setup the tent for you). See the reservation form for details.
So come on out, get invigorated at your weekend “cabin” in the north woods. To register online, please click here or call 320-245-6803 (Twin Cities: 763-250-1122 – St. Cloud: (320) 216-0169) to register over the phone.
What To Expect At Two Creeks
Clothing Optional culture stands in opposition to many conventional social values, especially with regard to some of the more generally accepted standards of modesty and decency. As a result some people misinterpret that to mean that we are completely anti-establishment and that anything goes within the confines of our clothing optional campground. Actually, nothing could be further from the truth. Nudists/Clothing Optional camping, like all cultures, have codes of conduct that define acceptable and unacceptable etiquette and behavior. There are definitely some things that you should know while visiting Two Creeks Campground.
- Do make a reservation! Don’t show up without calling ahead and making a reservation. First time guests must make a reservation. By showing up without making a reservation, there is a good chance that you’ll be turned away. Also, Two Creeks require you to bring an identification with you, such as your driver’s license or passport. You will not be allowed on the property without an identification and signing the waiver.
- While genuinely a friendly lot, our clothing-free/clothing optional attendees have an expectation of privacy. Typically many only offer first names during introductions. Also for professional reasons many choose not divulge their occupations or places of employment. So during conversations it is considered impolite to ask questions of a personal nature. Simply accept what others are willing to share. You’ve heard this saying, but whatever you see or hear at Two Creeks, stays at Two Creeks.
- Always, when nude, take a towel with you when walking around the campground. It’s for reasons of personal hygiene to carry a towel. Never sit on a picnic bench, golf cart, chair, etc., without first placing a towel under your derriere.
- It’s a clothing optional campground, so it’s up to you. But there isn’t any reason to walk around in a swim suit, unless you like. If you’re uncomfortable being totally nude, just wear a short or bikini bottom to start out. It’s your choice and comfort level.
- Don’t be a gawker/watcher. This environment is all about socializing. Be sociable. Walk up and introduce yourself. Start a conversation. Try some eye contacts, rather than just steering at “private” parts. Don’t just stare. People will think you’re weird.
- Everybody is different and we mean that. Every “body” is different. Don’t dwell on what you think a perfect body ought to be. We come in all shapes and sizes and all are acceptable. Don’t talk negatively about someone else. If you like, make a compliment, if you don’t, move on.
- Don’t take photographs of others without asking permission. Your best bet is to take photos of only people you’ve asked. Also, cameras are not allowed in the common areas, such as the dances, events, dinners, etc. Leave your camera in your camper or tent. Violation of this policy, could have negative consequences, such as being asked to leave, immediately.
- Even though we want you to experience the Freedom of Two Creeks, please make sure that others around you are comfortable with your activities. So, when unsure, ask your neighbors, if it’s OK for you to be an “exhibitionist.”
- This should be common sense, but never go into another person’s camper or tent without their permission. Never “borrow” anything from their camper, tent, lot, etc., without their permission.
- Just use common sense, follow the rules, remember “no” means “no” and you’ll have a great time.
See YOU here!