All events maybe modified to conform to the Governor’s orders as it relates to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
If you’re seeking to get away from the rat race, please click here.
Remember consent is always required at 2C.
Please respect others by practicing social distancing unless given permission to enter their personal space.
Everyone is welcome at Two Creeks, however, please keep this in mind … when you arrive you’ll have to sign a Covid-19 Release which states:
In consideration of my participation in the foregoing, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I am aware of the existence of the risk on my physical appearance to the venue and my participation to the activity of the Organization that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death.
2. I have not experienced symptoms that of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.
3. I have not, nor any member(s) of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within the past 30 days.
4. I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any any area within the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, in the last 30 days .
5. I have not been, nor any member(s) of my household, diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus within the last 30 days.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
1. I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during may participation and I recognize that I may be in any case be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
2. With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
3. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
News Update: August 2018 – According to Orbitz, Two Creeks Campground is one of “The best places to vacation naked in all 50 states”.
Two Creeks Clothing Optional Campground is a private, 100 acre, totally secluded property for adults (single or married) over the age of 21 who enjoy a nude camp out experience. It’s located 90 minutes northeast of Minneapolis/St. Paul, nestled between two state forests. Depending on how you travel, we are NE of Hinckley; east of Sandstone; South of Superior, Wisconsin or about an hour south of Duluth, Minnesota. We are fully licensed by the State of Minnesota.
There are two creeks on the property which will give you the opportunity to just float the day away. The surroundings give members and guests lots of room for camping, sports activities, pot-luck dinners, socializing and dances, plus there are areas for moments of quiet reflection, reading or relaxation. What more could a camper want in the North-woods of Minnesota?
Two Creeks Campground is open to members and guests from May 1 through mid-October. Campground members can enjoy this serene and relaxing environment in total relaxation, knowing that only members and guests of members, who are legal adults will be on the property.
Our attendees and members are from all backgrounds. If you desire liberation from the stress of everyday life, Two Creeks community is for you.
Members of Two Creeks will discover that people really do come in all shapes and sizes, religions, political, educational and social backgrounds. And, as far as our bodies are concerned, none of us have anything to hide. This is a clothing-optional campground. You decide if you want to stay nude, partially nude, or be clothed all day. Nothing is expected of you, except that you are respectful of others to be as free as they choose to be, without forcing themselves on you.
Once you’ve experienced the freedom of Two Creeks, you will never want to camp anywhere else. There are no children allowed, just freethinking, and socially progressive adults, just like you. Here at Two Creeks, you will be able to be who you are, and feel totally relaxed and free from stress. After a weekend at Two Creeks you will feel so totally invigorated that you will want to stay.
Members of Two Creeks, are all adults over the age of 21. We are of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds. Your social stature is not important at Two Creeks. Where you shop, what car you drive, where your kids go to school is of no concern. What is important is consideration for others and yourself.
Membership is open to everyone, regardless of your marital status or lifestyle orientation. So if you love camping, and you love the freedom of this lifestyle, then this is the place for you. Come experience life to the fullest; come experience the warmth of our members; come experience nature, the way it’s supposed to be; come Experience The Freedom of Two Creeks!!! If you’re not a member, you’ll be given the opportunity to join us when registering to attend.
We have modern shower and bathroom facilities (yes, that includes hot water). Our campground is large enough to accommodate camping vehicles and tents up to 40 feet.
The spaces are for motor homes, pull behind campers, tents and everything in between.
There are electrical hookups, many with 50 amp service, water and sewer hookups.
We rent camper trailers, cabins and tent – details and prices are listed on the reservation page.
Whatever type of camping experience you seek, we believe we can satisfy you. If you’re looking for seclusion on your private part of the campground, we can do it; if you’re looking to be in with people who like to party, it can happen. Two Creeks is whatever YOU make it to be.
You can camp/visit any day/weekend from May 1 to mid-October. To make your RSVP click here.
Questions: 320-245-6803 or Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all the campers who came to Two Creeks this last season and donated to those in our community who are less fortunate. Two Creeks Campground matched your contribution to make many families’ holiday season thankful and happier.
Because of your kindness, $2,500 was given, last season to the Family Pathways Food Bank in Sandstone. Plus through out the season an additional 1,100 pounds of food was donated to them. Thank you for your generosity and support. You’re the best of the best.
Stefanie and Glen