We are so thankful that you want to visit Two Creeks Campground. The attendees have made it the finest place to visit and make long lasting friends.
Please keep in the mind the following tips to having a good weekend.
- Be open-minded. Two Creeks is a clothing optional campground that welcomes all lifestyles and people, age 21 and over. It doesn’t matter your sexual orientation, body type, social status, income, marital status, newbie nudist or whatever. Everyone is welcome.
- Remember this is a clothing-optional campground. You’re not required to be nude, clothed or participate in any activities. Two Creeks is whatever you (and your partner) want it to be. You can relax all weekend, go four wheeling, boating, bike riding, go to any event, play volleyball, hangout with other attendees. There isn’t any pressure to do anything. The choice is yours!
- Don’t stare/gawk at people! You’ll see all sorts of body types. If you see someone, say hello to them. You’ll be surprised where a hello can take you. After a while, seeing someone in the buff, will become second nature to you.
- Always walk with a towel. I’ll say it one more time; always walk with a towel when you’re nude. This is for your own personal hygiene and others. After all, when you meet someone, and they invite you to sit and conversate with them, you want to be prepared to join in.
- No means no! We have all people of all lifestyle backgrounds at Two Creeks. At any time, you may meet nudists, swingers, gays, lesbians, married and single people, and everyone in between. Everyone is welcome. If someone is asking you to do something you’re not interested in, let them know. Be kind and treat others way you would like to be treated. A polite, that’s “not me/us” will do just fine.
- Public Display of Affection: Discretion, discretion, discretion! Two Creeks is a members’ only campground and most people don’t mind. However, know your surrounding, act accordingly and use common sense. After all, we are adults over the age of 21 in attendance.
- Camera, cell phone, tablets and computers are not allowed in public areas of the campground (i.e. Bare’s Den, Event Center, Cub House). Yes, it’s OK for you to take pictures of yourself and those you have permission from. But do not take photos of anyone without their expressed permission.
- Bring whatever personal items you’ll need. For example, bring sunscreen, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, etc. The campground will have limited items for sale but remember to bring whatever you need.
- Bring food and beverages. There isn’t a restaurant or store at Two Creeks and the closest grocery/liquor/hardware stores are 20 minutes away. So, stock up. Many weekends there will be a potluck gathering, either for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Be prepared!
- Plan for the theme: Many weekends, there will be a themed dance. Even though this is not required, nor will you be shunned, most attendees say they have fun when they join in the festivities. So, know the theme for the weekend, and plan to participate.
These are just a few tips. If you have any questions, concerns, please email us at email@example.com. To see upcoming events, please visit 2Creeks.com/events.
You must be logged in to post a comment.