We respect the privacy of our website visitors, newsletter subscribers, event attendees and those who answer our surveys, and those who fill out our questionnaires.
It is our policy:
- To respect the purpose for which our site visitors gave us information.We may use your data to provide you with information about goods, services or events which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
- Not to sell or rent our lists to third parties for email marketing. Of course, we may sell advertising in our email publications to other companies.
- To send our periodicals only to those who request them. Sometimes people subscribe for their friends, and while we cannot prevent that, every issue of our free newsletter explains how to unsubscribe.
- To subscribe you to our members only website operated by Aspire, Inc., if you’re not currently a member, using a nickname and other information you provided us while registering for an event or any communication to us. You may request to have this account deleted, at any time.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:-
Information provided by filling in forms on our site at 2Creeks.com or TwoCreeksCampground.com (“our site”) or any sites owned by Aspire, inc., includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our newsletters, registering for an event, or requesting information from us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Details of your visits to our site including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for a billing purpose or otherwise and the resources which you access.
- Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security procedures to try to prevent unauthorized access
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users browser actions and patents, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computers hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and to allow to customize our site according to your individual interest.
- To speed up your searches;
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any division of our company.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:-
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Aspire, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are required by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, and other agreements, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
- To help us improve the service to you. In some cases we may pass your contact details to our customer feedback partner. This information will be used solely to give you the opportunity to raise any issues you may have encountered, or suggestions you may have for improving our service to you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. If you’d prefer we didn’t send you marketing communication, please send us email. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites for advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.