All events maybe modified to conform to the Governor’s orders as it relates to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
If you’re seeking to get away from the rat race, please click here.
Remember consent is always required at 2C.
Please respect others by practicing social distancing unless given permission to enter their personal space.
Everyone is welcome at Two Creeks, however, please keep this in mind … when you arrive you’ll have to sign a Covid-19 Release which states:
In consideration of my participation in the foregoing, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I am aware of the existence of the risk on my physical appearance to the venue and my participation to the activity of the Organization that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death.
2. I have not experienced symptoms that of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within the last 14 days.
3. I have not, nor any member(s) of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within the past 30 days.
4. I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any any area within the United States that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, in the last 30 days .
5. I have not been, nor any member(s) of my household, diagnosed to be infected of COVID-19 virus within the last 30 days.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
1. I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during may participation and I recognize that I may be in any case be at risk of contracting COVID-19.
2. With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge the Organization, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
3. I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.