ImpulSation – Feel The Impulse and Enjoy The Sensation, Friday to Sunday, June 15 – 17, 2018
Friday to Sunday, June 15 – 17, 2018 is the ImpulSation Weekend – Enjoy the impulse and the sensation that follows. There is nothing planned this weekend. It’s whatever you make it to be. Follow your impulse and enjoy the sensation (ImpulSation!!! ™(c)).
Spring is almost over; the kids will be out of school soon, so it’s time to let your spirit go. You don’t have to do anything but relax with your friends, doing whatever you desire; explore your friends, go four wheeling; fish at one of the local lakes; sun all day! It will be filled with impromptu gaiety. It’s similar to a Lazee Daze Weekend, except with an “ImpulSation.” Feel the impulse and enjoy the sensation!
- On Saturday, June 16, during the ImpulSation Weekend, the residents/permanent campers are having a BBQ/smoking contest!
- They are hoping to get at least 5 teams/contestants together. So far it is Larry from Northern Exposure (Lot 84), and Tom (Lot 106). Looking for more!
- There will be 4 divisions. Chicken, ribs, pulled pork, and brisket. Enter one division or two, as many as you like.
- Minimum to enter will be:
2 whole chickens
3 racks of ribs
4 pounds of brisket
5 pounds of pulled pork.
- Keep in mind, these are pre cooked weights.
- Cook where you like, but we are hoping to get as many as possible to cook at Area 69. We can banter and have fun while we cook!
- If others want to play bags or volleyball, or pickle ball, while we cook, that would be great too.
- Dinner will be about 4:30 or so. If anyone wants to bring sides, that would also be great.
- Judging will be a vote from anyone who would like to. We will have ballots for each division there.
So come on out to the number one lifestyle friendly community in the Midwest. It’s not a KOA or some uptight, restricted naturist or nudist campground with kids. It’s a place for free-spirited adults, to let loose and be your own beautiful self.
The weekend rate is only is $70 per site for up to two people for the weekend (Friday staying until Sunday). If you would like to come up just for a day, it’s $35 per night/day. This includes camping in your tent, RV, Travel Trailer, etc., is FREE. Electric hookup is $15 per day and water hookup is only $5 extra per day. Extra days are only $35 per day.
Don’t have a tent or trailer? We also rent fully equipped camping trailers (“cabins on wheels”), all setup with water, sewer, electric, 2 pillows, sheets, blanket, utensils, pots, pan, and air conditioning, all ready for you to use; 10′ X 10′ or 12′ X 12′ cabins with microwave, air conditioner, refrigerator and queen size bed. If you prefer, tents are also available to rent (we’ll even setup the tent for you). See the reservation form for details.
Please see the reservation form for details and.or to make your reservation. You may also call us at 320-245-6803 to register over the phone.