ReFresh Weekend Retreat at Two Creeks, Friday to Sunday, September – 22- 24 – 2023
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
Because of Covid – 19 All Events at Two Creeks Are Subject To Be Modified.
ReFresh!!! – fall is coming, so escape the hustle and bustle while you smooth out your ruffles. Come end your stress by relaxing at Two Creeks.
At a ReFresh Weekend Retreat, nothing is planned. The momentum of the weekend – what happens is all left of you. Some people may plan a dance, others may sit around listening to music, enjoying a card game or just playing away.
We have tennis, pickle ball, hula hoops, pool, basket ball or bean bag toss. All are available at no cost to you.
ReFresh give you a chance to be as social or quiet as you like. You may have questions. Can we go nude? YES! How will we feel? At Two Creeks we do our best to provide a relaxed no pressure atmosphere. What about our bodies? Two Creeks believes that all bodies are beautiful, we are not a “cookie cutter” group. Will this add spice to our lives? How far you go is up to you! Can we shower outside nude? Yes, we have indoor and outdoor showers. As a new friend, you will see that nothing is required, except for you to be your beautiful self. At Two Creeks you’ll see people of all shapes and sizes, all backgrounds, out just relaxing and enjoying themselves. Soon, you’ll be with other adult telling jokes, grilling, or just sunning.
Come on out to Two Creeks, Minnesota’s clothing optional, all lifestyles friendly campground and enjoy a ReFresh Weekend Retreat. It’s your chance to do whatever you want to do, without any commitment to do anything.
During these ReFresh weekend retreats, there is nothing planned. It’s your “cabin” in the north woods to make friends with like-minded people or just be alone. Come on up and let the weekend happen. If the mood hits, go four wheeling, fish the local lakes and rivers, hike the trails at either the Nemadji or St. Croix State Forests or try the local cuisine at the nearby restaurants.
Don’t feel like leaving? Then enjoy the 100 secluded acres, the two creeks on the property, and the abundance of wildlife (and we are not just talking about the people)! Bring a grill or rent one of ours. Whatever you feel like doing, you can do it, as long as it’s not forced, coerced or illegal! It’s your choice to enjoy your ReFresh Weekend Retreat.
Saturday: You can spend the day hanging out, visiting, exploring the grounds, or just relaxing.
These rates are discounted to PAID members of Two Creeks Circle of Friends, Club H/MPC, FE, LL, SV, SDC, CND, and SLS. If you’re not a PAID member of any of these organizations, you have the opportunity to become a member. Please see the reservation form for details.
So come get invigorated at your weekend “cabin” in the north woods. To register for this event, please click here.
Don’t have a tent or trailer? We also rent fully equipped 10′ X 10′ or 12′ X 12′ cabins with microwave, air conditioner, refrigerator and queen size bed and if you prefer, tents are also available to rent (we’ll even setup the tent for you). See the reservation form for details. See the reservation form for details.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT
What To Expect At Two Creeks
Clothing Optional culture stands in opposition to many conventional social values, especially with regard to some of the more generally accepted standards of modesty and decency. As a result some people misinterpret that to mean that we are completely anti-establishment and that anything goes within the confines of our clothing optional campground. Actually, nothing could be further from the truth. Nudists/Clothing Optional camping, like all cultures, have codes of conduct that define acceptable and unacceptable etiquette and behavior. There are definitely some things that you should know while visiting Two Creeks Campground.
- Do make a reservation! Don’t show up without calling ahead and making a reservation. First time guests must make a reservation. By showing up without making a reservation, there is a good chance that you’ll be turned away. Also, Two Creeks requires you to bring a photo identification with you, such as your driver’s license or passport. You will not be allowed on the property without an identification and signing the waiver.
- While genuinely a friendly lot, our clothing-free/clothing optional attendees have an expectation of privacy. you are not required to tell camper your full info. Typically many only offer first names during introductions. Whatever other information (occupations or places of employment) that you give is up to you. Simply share and accept what you and others are willing to share. You’ve heard this saying, but whatever you see or hear at Two Creeks, stays at Two Creeks.
- Always, when nude, take a towel with you when walking around the campground. It’s for reasons of personal hygiene to carry a towel. Never sit on a picnic bench, golf cart, chair, etc., without first placing a towel under your derriere.
- It’s a clothing optional campground, so it’s up to you. You can walk in any many of dress or undress. We do require at least a bathing suit for potluck socials. If you’re uncomfortable being totally nude, just start at your comfort level (swimsuit shorts or bikini bottom) to start out. It’s your choice and comfort level.
- Don’t be a gawker/watcher. This environment is all about socializing. Be sociable. Walk up and introduce yourself. Start a conversation. Try some eye contacts, rather than just staring at “private” parts. Don’t just stare. People will think you’re weird.
- Everybody is different and we mean that. Every “body” is different. Don’t dwell on what you think a perfect body ought to be. We come in all shapes and sizes and all are acceptable. Don’t talk negatively about someone else. If you like, make a compliment, if you don’t, move on.
- Don’t take photographs of others without asking permission. Your best bet is to take photos of only people you’ve asked. Also, cameras are not allowed in the common areas, such as the dances, events, dinners, etc. Leave your camera in your camper or tent. Violation of this policy, could have negative consequences, such as being asked to leave, immediately.
- Even though we want you to experience the Freedom of Two Creeks, please make sure that others around you are comfortable with your activities. So, when unsure, ask your neighbors, if it’s OK for you to be an “exhibitionist.”
- This should be common sense, but never go into another person’s camper or tent without their permission. Never “borrow” anything from their camper, tent, lot, etc., without their permission.
- Just use common sense, follow the rules, remember “no” means “no” and you’ll have a great time.
See YOU here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.