This lease is made between Antoinette A. Williamson and Glenford H. Williamson, d.b.a. Two Creeks Campground, 62399 Duxbury Rd, Sandstone, MN 55072, herein called Lessor and , you, herein called Lessee.
1. Terms and Rent. Lessor demises the above premises commencing the beginning date and terminating end date provided herein at the rental/lease is paid in full on or before the date agreed to. Rental payment shall be made to Lessor at the address specified above. Notice is required 30 days prior to your rental termination date (see above) to renew or terminate your lease for the following year. A year/season is from May 1 to about October 15 of any calendar year.
2. Membership Requirement: This is a private campground. At least a one year membership is required and maintained in Club H or MN Party Connection. You must maintain a continuous current membership in Two Creeks Circle of Friends, AttractionUSA or FriendshipExpress.com/org in order to lease or renew your lease at Two Creeks Campground. Only registered guests and members of the lifestyle community approved by the Lessor are allowed on the campground. If you’re not a member, you must become a member to lease at Two Creeks Campground.
3. Pets, Cigarettes, Fire Pit and Glass Bottles: Well behaved pets are allowed at Two Creeks Campground at the discretion of the owners (written details about our Pet Policy is available upon request). All pets must be on a leash at all times, and Lessee must cleanup after their pets. No glass bottles of any kind are allowed on the public area of campground property. It is OK to have bottles in or on your site. Cigarettes butts must not be placed on lawn, grass, or anywhere outside of an ash tray. Your fire pit cannot be used for garbage disposal. A minimum fine of $25 per incident will be imposed on any Lessee or guest seen with a bottle, disposing cigarettes improperly, leaving garbage in your fire pit or an unleashed pet on the campground.
4. Minimum age of campers: No person under the age of 19 is allowed.
5. Noise Control. No loud or obtrusive noises between Midnight and 8 AM. Please respect requests by anyone at anytime to hold noise down. (exception to this rule are campsites designated as “party central” on entertainment nights. These will be designated by Lessor and allowed extended noise hours with approved entertainment)
6. Campground appearance.
“One of our goals is to maintain this beautiful area with utmost neatness and appearance. We would hope everyone will help make this the best looking campground in America!”
Approved campers only. All units must be well maintained. No large dents, rust, broken windows, or other visual defects.
The park shall provide mowing and trimming of maintenance of all unoccupied lots. The Renter is responsible for the following on their lot: tree debris clean-up, mowing, raking, trash removal, firewood storage, other buildings, landscaping as desired (approved only), storage of materials, lighting and decorations. Lessor reserves the right to mow your lawn if it’s not mowed properly or at least once every 14 days. The cost of mowing your lot will be billed to you at $25 for each mowing and must be paid immediately after mowing.
Firewood is allowed to be neatly stored near or under campers. Each unit is allowed a table, fire-ring, and trash can. All other materials and items must be stored in approved buildings or under campers, with visual screening. .
No cigarette butts on the ground please. Dispose of in fire rings or approved containers. .
Any permanent improvement to campsites, such as landscapes, decks and patios, must be approved by Lessor. Remember that certain special events will require campsites to be shared, and you may be asked to change or remove your landscape to provide more room or for safety reasons.
Permanent improvements are considered the property of the Lessor, and must be maintained and made safe by the Lessee. However, when the rental agreement terminates, any materials which are not removed become the property of the campground. Any damage to the site, or expense occurred to restore the site to original condition will be billed to the Lessee. All decks and patios and the like because it disturbs the lot (i.e. kill the grass, disfigures the lot) shall remain on the lot at the expense of the Lessee. In other words, as a condition of allowing the Lessee to build a deck or patio/similar structure the Lessee cannot dismantle such structure, deed it or sell it to anyone. Such structure upon end of the lease will be automatically deeded to Lessor at Lessee’s expense.
Buildings must meet certain standards and can only be used as approved by Lessor. In general, only wood or plastic structures which aesthetically blend with a natural campground setting are permitted, with a maximum size of 100 sq.ft. Any structures not removed by the rental termination becomes the property of the campground.
The following items are strictly forbidden for outside storage: Refrigerators, wood, metal, tools, fuel containers, trash (outside of permitted containers), or any other item not listed as “approved”.
The following items are permitted for exterior: Camping tables, grills, vehicles (including carts and ATVs.) firewood, decorations and ornaments.
No tree trimming, pruning, carving, or removal allowed. No wood, dead or alive, removed from any surrounding wooded area. (Firewood may be bought into the campground, or purchased therein)
Lessees are encouraged to maintain healthy lawns. Watering (between 10 AM and 5 PM only) is allowed, and fertilizing encouraged.
7. Parking, Roads, Cars, ATV, Golf Carts. To give us all more room, minimize grass damage, and aesthetically improve the grounds, we request all vehicles to be parked in the designated parking area (unused lots, north side of campground if necessary) at all times except for loading / unloading. Tent campers or those who must use their vehicle as part of the camping experience are permitted to keep it by them. Your personal car, golf cart or ATV can be neatly parked on your lot, but driven only on main campground roads. Maximum speed for any vehicle anywhere is 10 MPH. ATVs can only be used to exit or enter campground. ATVs cannot be used for transportation in the campground. Golf carts may be used for transportation in the campground. All golf carts and ATVs must be equipped with headlights and rear reflectors. Your golf cart and ATVs must be insured and a copy of your certificate of insurance must be given to Lessor prior to driving it on the campground.
8. Etiquette. All lifestyle rules apply in this campground. These include rules of conduct (“NO” means “NO”), no drugs or other illegal substances, no cameras or any visual recording equipment.
9. Right to Terminate. The campground Lessor has full authority to terminate any rental agreement, revoke any and all privileges, and expel any person or unit from this property for any reason, whatsoever. If lease is not renewed, the lot/camp site must be relinquished and trailer and personal belongings must be removed no later 6pm on the date this rental contract terminates. Lessee agrees that any items remaining on property after this time, will become the property of the Lessor.
10. Guests. It is the tenant’s (Lessee) responsibility to inform their guests that they must check in and register at the office BEFORE entering the campgrounds. All guests must be over the age of 19. All guests must pay the current rate for the day or event to enter the property. Lessee will not give a guest or another resident the gate code or escort anyone through the gate who isn’t registered with the Lessor. Lessee cannot have a guest, guest camper, non camping vehicle, and other unauthorized equipments on his/her lot, unless lessee is also in attendance, and has the approval of the Lessor. ALL guests must be a member of Club H, MPC, FriendshipExpress.org, AttractionUSA or similar lifestyle organization approved by the Lessor.
11. Insurance. Lessee, at own expense, shall maintain insurance including personal property, bodily injury and property damage insuring with minimum coverage. Lessor is not responsible for loss, damage or injury to persons or property. Lessee must provide proof of insurance by May 31 of each for your ATVs, golf carts, RVs, Travel Trailer, hot tubs or any other property or vehicles used at Two Creeks. Lessee certify that all of their properties including ATVs, golf carts, all street legal motorized vehicles, RVs, Travel Trailers, hot tubs, pools, etc., are properly insured and will pay any claim arising from their use or misuse at Two Creeks.
12. Ordinances and Statues. Lessee shall comply with all statutes, ordinances and requirements of all municipal, state and federal authorities now in force, or which may hereafter be in force, pertaining to the premises, occasioned by or affecting the use thereof by Lessee.
13. Utilities. All applications and connections for necessary utility services on the demised premises shall be made in the name of the Lessee only, and Lessee shall be solely liable for utility charges as they become due, including those for electricity and telephone.
14. Special Events and dances at campground. Lessee agrees that during special events as defined by Lessor to share campsite/lot as deemed necessary. The Lessor reserves the right to assess fees for special events as deemed necessary. If the lessee is present during the special event, the fee must be paid by lessee.
15. Storage of your camper on your site is included.
16. Special Assessments (Ancillary Fees and/or Fines). The Lessor reserves the right to asses each Lessee/Tenant additional fees to cover unforeseen expenses of the campground, or fines as deemed necessary. An Ancillary Fee will be charged each year of your lease. If a lease more than one year, the Ancillary Fee will be billed around April of each year, to be due May 1 of the same year. The Ancillary Fees will cover entrance to Two Creeks Sponsored Events, gate fees and other items specified by the Lessor.
17. Additional Electric Appliance. Lessor will charge extra for such items as additional refrigerator, space heater, and the like. The cost will be at least $30 per month, per item.
18. If any money is owed, there will be a setup of charge of $50 added plus a minimum of $40 late fee will be added to the remaining balance per month, if payment is not received by the due date. All remaining balance will be paid at the rate of no less than 1/6 of the original balance. The Lessor has the right to terminate any lease for being late on payment, without notice or refund of any money previously paid to lease site.
19. If you sell your unit (RV/Camper, and the like) or vacate your site for three consecutive weeks in a seasonal year (May 1- October 31), Lessor reserves the right to use the site for whatever purpose deemed necessary (i.e. to lease or rent out to other campers).
20. In case of a divorce or separation by the First and Second Lessee, the Lessor has the total right to cancel this lease without any refunds or assign the lot to one of the Lessee at Lessor’s discretion, if Lease Holders and/or Lessor cannot come to an amicable arrangement about lot within 30 days of separation or divorce.
RELEASE AND WAIVER LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
1. In consideration for receiving permission to participate in activities to include, but not limited to camping at Two Creeks Campground, I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Two Creeks Campground, Antoinette and Glenford Williamson (Toni and Glen), Two Creeks Campground, Aspire, Inc., their officers, agents, servants, or employees (hereinafter referred to as releasees) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
2. I am fully aware of the risks involved and hazards connected with sexual activity, camping, canoeing, tubing, including but not limited to broken bones, drowning, sexual diseases, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity with full knowledge that said activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, whether caused by the negligence of releasees or otherwise.
3. I further hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the releasees from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my participation in said activity, whether caused by negligence of releasees or otherwise.
4. I understand that the Two Creeks Campground does not maintain any insurance policy covering any circumstance arising from my participation in this event or any activity associated with or facilitating that participation. As such, I am aware that I should review my personal insurance portfolio.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge and covenant not to sue the above-named releasees. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota.
6. You warrant that, if you are a police officer, government investigator or agent of any kind, you are registering and attending this event only in your private, individual capacity. You warrant that if the foregoing statement should prove to be false, you are investigating any of the guests or management of the event without disclosing your official capacity or purpose, and that your presence at this event, is an entry into private premises without consent, in violation of the 4th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution; you further warrant that you are attending at the direction of your employers and are acting within the scope of your employment. You stipulate that an appropriate amount of liquidated damages for the illegal taking of evidence or invasion of privacy which embarrasses the guest or management or which results in legal process, civil or criminal, against any of the guests or management is $100,000 per intrusion, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries, the amount of which is uncertain. This amount shall be awarded to each guest or management against whom the investigation is targeted or against whom civil or criminal process is brought, including execution of a search warrant. A final award under this sub paragraph shall not prevent a subsequent proceeding if charges are thereafter filed against a guest or the management, but the first award shall be an offset against the later award.
7. You represent that, if you are a member of the press (including television & radio), you are registering as a guest if this event only in your private, individual capacity. You warrant that, if the foregoing statement proves to be false, you are here at the direction of your employers and are acting within the scope of your employment; that you are violating the rights of the guests and management to privacy under common law and the U.S. Constitution, and that an appropriate amount of liquidated damages for any published report made which portrays or describes the activities of any guest or management is ten dollars ($10) times the number of readers or viewers of any medium which publishes the report, which reflects a reasonable estimate of probable compensatory damages for loss of privacy, including humiliation, emotional distress, necessity to pay legal fees, loss of employment or advancement, and other injuries, the amount of which is uncertain. This amount shall be awarded to each guest or manager named in the report or described in such a way as to permit identification of the guest or manager by application of the description to publicly available information.
8. In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least nineteen years of age and fully competent; and I execute this release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.”